Is an OLP franchise right for you?
Ask yourself a few simple questions.
With over fifteen years of experience and more than 100,000 installations nationwide, we know what it takes to train and coach you to be a very successful OLP operator. We have established some criteria of what may make us a fit for you.
- Would you enjoy helping homeowners enhance the curb appeal, safety and security of their home or business?
- Would you enjoy organizing and managing a team of professionals?
- Are you open to working within established and proven systems?
- Do you have sufficient funds to meet the initial investment?
- Are you able to make a decision about your future in the next 45-60 days?
- Are you able to commit to and follow a discovery and qualification process?
- Are you willing to devote your full attention and commitment to an established training process?
To see how we work please enjoy the following special; Transformation: Augusta. Watch as Pam Doumar’s vision of illuminating the exterior of her historic southern home and her incredibly interesting and inventive backyard comes to brilliant life with outdoor lights.Next: About OLP