"The day that we opened, the day we signed the contract, turned the phones on and they started ringing!"
"It's just been a great way to reach both my personal and professional goals."
"We’ve had to work very hard but yet the payoff is incredible! We can manage our own schedules now."
"The relationships we have at corporate is unlike anything I thought it would be."
When making this kind of important business and lifestyle decision, you will want to consider how well franchising and OLP align with your personal and business goals. In order to define your goals as they relate to an OLP business, we evaluate different facets of goal setting to determine if OLP can help you improve your situation.
In order to find the perfect fit, we analyze your:
- Income—Your recurring and short-term earning through employment and investments.
- Lifestyle—A manner of living that reflects your values and attitudes.
- Wealth—Having plentiful materials, goods, and money.
- Equity—The interest in assets you have acquired and accumulated that can be unlocked someday through a sale.
- Debt Elimination—The ability to live comfortably without being burdened and stressed by carrying debt.
Is OLP Right for You?
With over twenty years of experience and more than 150,000 installations nationwide, we know what it takes to train and coach you to be a very successful OLP operator. We have established some criteria of what may make us a fit for you.
Ask yourself these few simple questions:
- Would you enjoy helping homeowners enhance the curb appeal, safety, and security of their home or business?
- Would you enjoy organizing and managing a team of professionals?
- Are you open to working with established and proven systems?
- Do you have sufficient funds to meet the initial investment?
- Are you able to make a decision about your future in the next 45-60 days?
- Are you able to commit to and follow a discovery and qualification process?
- Are you willing to devote your full attention and commitment to an established training process?
Become a Part of Our Team
If you think that you might be a good fit, we’re excited to hear from you. With proven systems, an established brand name, and your passion and dedication, the possibilities are endless.
This is a great opportunity for those who love:
- The outdoors
- Home improvement projects
- Design and decorating
- Working with people
As North America's largest full-service outdoor lighting company, we do one thing—outdoor lighting—with a passion for perfection.
Ready to get started with our outdoor business opportunity? Reach out to our team today at (804) 375-5833.
Beautiful Outdoor Light is Our Signature
Become a part of the transformations with our professional outdoor and landscape lighting franchise opportunity.Learn More