Add Outdoor Lighting to your business.
And watch your company grow.
Are you and your company ready to grow? Outdoor Lighting Perspectives’ unique 3-in-1 business model is the perfect addition for existing outdoor contracting and home service companies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why would I want to add lighting to my existing business?
- Exterior lighting is a $789 million dollar business
- Diversify your existing business to offset seasonality concerns
- Broaden your client demographic:
- Add lighting sales onto every job
- Win more bids as the one-stop-shopping provider
- Cross-marketing to promote your respective businesses will help drive cost-effective new customer acquisition and increase the revenues of each business unit
Q. I’m not a licensed electrician. Would this work for me?
- Yes! Our systems are low voltage, no need for an electrician’s license.
Q. What does an average OLP location do in revenue per year?
- Our average location in 2016 did $465,000.
Q. What type of Gross Profit Margin can I expect from the business?
- Our average GPM by location in 2016 was 57%.
Q. Are there any types of recurring revenue streams?
- Yes, many of our franchisees provide annual service plans for all lighting systems installed.
- Additionally, we have a recurring revenue stream option with our holiday lighting business model as well.
Q. I do lighting now. How would this benefit me?
- Lower your biggest expense—cost of goods—through our approved supplier pricing
- Tap into our proven systems and processes to grow your lighting division even more
- Become part of a national brand for greater credibility and a larger online presence
- Our robust technology platform will add efficiency to your organization allowing you more time for sales and growth
Q. What are the benefits of joining our Outdoor Lighting franchise?
- Training and support for all aspects of the business to ensure your success
- Turnkey marketing programs to help promote your business
- Experts on staff to help your online presence to drive lead flow
- Peer-to-peer networking events throughout the year
- Preferred suppliers for a lower cost of goods
- Operational platform that provides client and prospect tracking, QuickBooks integration, Google Maps integration, email reminders, online payment support, letter sending services and web-based scheduling