"Best decision of my life to purchase an Outdoor Lighting Perspectives franchise."
"It's just been a great way to reach both my personal and professional goals."
"The day that we opened, the day we signed the contract, turned the phones on and they started ringing!"
"We’ve had to work very hard but yet the payoff is incredible! We can manage our own schedules now."
The Upside is Significant, Not the investment
You’ll need total start-up capital of generally under $150,000, which includes the initial $39,500 franchise fee (significantly lower if you are adding on to an existing business or converting an exterior lighting business.) This will be needed for necessities such as a vehicle, tools and equipment, the initial inventory, and launch marketing. And for qualified candidates, up to half of the franchise fee may be financed.
For OLP to be the right franchise match for you, you will need:
- $39,500 franchisee fee (significantly lower if you are adding on an OLP business to an existing business or converting an exterior lighting business to the OLP brand; please see our Franchise Disclosure Document for details)
- $60,000 – $90,000 capital for a vehicle, equipment, and initial launch marketing
Depending on your situation, additional income source to support you during
- Initial Franchise Fee: $13,825-$39,500
- Initial Marketing Collateral: $2,000 - $3,000
- Vehicle Wrap: $2,500 - $3,000
- Trade Show Booth: $1,500 - $2,000
- Travel and Living Expenses While Training: $2,000-$3,500
- Tools and Equipment: $1,000-$2,000
- Computer Hardware and Software: $0-$1,200
- Inventory: $8,000-$13,000
- Start-up Marketing and Advertising (3 months): $20,000-$25,000
- Vehicle: $0-$30,000
- Additional Funds (3 months): $10,850
- Total: $61,675-$133,050
Get Started Immediately
An additional benefit of joining our lighting franchise is the fast start-up period. Combine this with the low initial commitment and you can launch your business within 30 days and quickly start seeing a return on your investment. Many other franchise concepts take longer than this just to get started, let alone open. In addition, there are a number of discount offerings available. Please contact our team for details.
Strong Gross Profit Margins
Build residual income year after year.What to Expect