"The day that we opened, the day we signed the contract, turned the phones on and they started ringing!"
"It's just been a great way to reach both my personal and professional goals."
"We’ve had to work very hard but yet the payoff is incredible! We can manage our own schedules now."
"The relationships we have at corporate is unlike anything I thought it would be."
Estimated Cost of Opening Your Own Landscape Lighting Franchise
OLP franchisees generally invest between
$125,000 - $150,000 to launch their business, which includes the
initial franchise fee $39,500
For OLP to be the right franchise match for you, you will need:
- $39,500 franchisee fee (significantly lower if you are adding on an OLP business to an existing business or converting an exterior lighting business to the OLP brand; please see our Franchise Disclosure Document for details)
- $60,000 – $90,000 capital for a vehicle, equipment, and initial launch marketing
Depending on your situation, additional income source to support you during
- Initial Franchise Fee: $39,500 (Significantly lower if you are adding on an OLP business to an existing business or converting an exterior lighting business to the OLP brand. Qualified veterans are eligible for a $15,000 VetFran discount. Please see our Franchise Disclosure Document for details on all discounts.)
- Initial Marketing Collateral: $2,000 - $3,000
- Vehicle Wrap: $2,500 - $3,000
- Trade Show Booth: $1,500 - $2,000
- Travel and Living Expenses While Training: $2,000-$3,500
- Tools and Equipment: $1,000-$2,000
- Computer Hardware and Software: $0-$1,200
- Inventory: $8,000-$13,000
- Start-up Marketing and Advertising: $40,000 for the first 12 months of operation
- Vehicle: $0-$30,000
- Additional Funds (3 months): $10,850
- Total: $125,000-$150,000
Launch Your Business in 30 Days!
An additional benefit of joining our lighting franchise is the fast start-up period. Combine this with the low initial commitment and you can launch your business within 30 days and quickly start seeing a return on your investment. Many other franchise concepts take longer than this just to get started, let alone open. In addition, there are a number of discount offerings available. Please contact our teamfor details.
Strong Gross Profit Margins
Build residual income year after year.What to Expect